Green River offers a range of system implementation and support services. We provide Open Path as a cloud-hosted, “Software as a Service” solution, along all the human pieces necessary for success:
- Collaborative needs discovery and system configuration support
- Individualized, live training (on site or remote)
- Highly responsive ongoing administrative support
- Data migration services for reliable, predictable system roll-out
- Documentation and communications around regular system updates
We are also fundamentally a different kind of “vendor.” Open Path is an open source platform born entirely from the needs and ideas of communities, and Green River originally entered the world of human services as a custom software development firm.
Our goal is to enable technology to help people. By bringing thoughtful curiosity and an approach of continuous improvement and iterative design to system implementation, we don’t see “customization” as a bad word. We have the engineering resources to build and extend systems. And we expect to work with communities to grow and adapt the software to their needs, creating new options and tools that others might benefit and learn from.
Publicly available Open Path Warehouse feature documentation: https://github.com/greenriver/hmis-warehouse/wiki