For press inquiries for Green River, Michael Knapp, or another one of our team members, please contact Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about what else we’ve been up to?
See where Green River has landed in the news.
- Delaware leverages the cloud to help citizens during COVID-19 pandemic, GovTech.com, February 2021
- Bridging Data Silos to House and Serve the Homeless," AWS Public Sector Blog, October 2020
- "Green River Unveils Contact-Tracing Software To Help Homeless In Pandemic ," PR Newswire, October 2020
- "Delaware DPH Launches My Healthy Community Portal," Delaware.gov, May 2019
- "How do you create software and analytics for a better world?," Audio interview: Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies with Michael Knapp, March 2017
- "The Reluctant Entrepreneur: Michael Knapp and Green River [pdf]," Vermont Business Magazine, February 2017
- "Creating innovative software for Boston's Way Home," Boston.gov , November 2016
- "CONNECT 2016: Feting accomplishments, imagining possibilities in the Monadnock Region," Keene Sentinel , November 2016
- "Data: The next frontier in the green building movement," ConstructionDIVE, October 2016
- "Go for Green," Stratton Magazine, September 2016
- "A conversation with Michael Knapp, founder and CEO of Green River," The Commons , May 2016
- "Boston Puts Tech to Use in Ending Homelessness," Spare Change News , March 2016